016546044Box Office 01635 46044
 

Support Us

The Watermill Theatre is one of the country’s leading regional theatres and under the direction of Paul Hart, its productions continue to wow audiences at home and on tour. With over 73,000 people attending a performance or one-off event at the theatre and more than 278,400 people seeing a Watermill show elsewhere last year, we are proud to be able to keep up our tradition of producing award-winning shows.

As a registered charity, we aim to break even each financial year. Approximately 87% of our revenue income is generated by our own activities – box office sales, restaurant sales, fundraising and merchandise. The remaining 13% is received from the Arts Council, England.

The Watermill Theatre (a registered arts charity) celebrated 50 years of producing great theatre in 2017 and continues to be ambitious - programming high quality productions and striving to provide opportunities for people of all ages and abilities to take part. We are proud to be recognised as one of the best producing theatres in the UK. Please support us by making a donation. Without ongoing support from our donors we would not be able to fully deliver our artistic programme and we would struggle to survive. Your support is crucial to the theatre now and in the future.

Any donation, big or small, will help us continue to deliver our work onstage and offer opportunities for local people to be involved, inspired and engaged in our outreach work. To read our fundraising code of conduct, please click here.

Donate now by clicking on the button below.

DONATE NOW