The Friends of The Watermill
The Friends of The Watermill play a vital role in supporting the work of the theatre. We make a significant financial contribution but equally as important, we create opportunities for people to come together and enjoy a range of events both at the theatre and elsewhere. Please consider joining us.
As a Watermill Friend, you will receive:
- priority booking whenever possible
- free exchange or resale of tickets (restrictions apply)
- invitations to drinks parties
- invitations to a whole host of events including, supper clubs, theatre trips, walks with talks, workshops and much more
- regular Friends events leaflets
Typically our Friends make a £30 donation as an individual supporter or £45 as joint donors (2 people living at the same address).
As an added incentive to join the Friends scheme, the Arts Council has promised to match fund each Friend donation if you join now. This means an Individual Friend donation of £30 will be worth nearly £50 to the theatre and at no extra cost to you!
Carole-Anne Armstrong, Chairman, Friends of The Watermill
If you would like to become a Friend of The Watermill, contact Friends' secretary, Julie Pearson on 01635 45834, email: email@example.com, fill out the online form below or download and complete the form here: Friends of The Watermill Membership Application Form