The Friends of The Watermill
The Friends of The Watermill play a vital role in supporting the work of the theatre. We make a significant financial contribution but equally as important, we create opportunities for people to come together and enjoy a range of events both at the theatre and elsewhere. Please consider joining us.
As a Watermill Friend, you will receive:
- priority booking whenever possible
- free exchange or resale of tickets (restrictions apply)
- invitations to drinks parties
- invitations to a whole host of events including, supper clubs, walks with talks, workshops and much more
- regular Friends events leaflets
Typically our Friends make a £30 donation as an individual supporter or £45 as joint donors (2 people living at the same address).
Carole-Anne Armstrong, Chairman, Friends of The Watermill
If you would like to become a Friend of The Watermill, contact Friends' secretary, Julie Pearson on 01635 45834, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, fill out the online form below or download and complete the form here: Friends of The Watermill Membership Application Form