Workshops and Backstage Tours
We regularly visit local schools and welcome students to the theatre to participate in a host of projects, workshops and one-off sessions.
As well as supporting the delivery of the curriculum, these opportunities support young people in the development of essential life skills including teamwork, confidence and communication skills.
We work with a range of professional actors, directors, writers and artists to deliver these opportunities.
Opportunities we can offer for students aged 5 – 19 years include:
- Workshops to support your visit to the theatre
- Communication and life skills sessions
- Education Packs available free from our website
- Digital insight sessions with leading industry creatives
- Backstage tours of The Watermill
- Specialist educational session to support the delivery of the curriculum
- Theatre skills sessions such as stage combat, improvisation or devising theatre
For more information about schools workshops, backstage and Q&As or for an informal chat, please call the Outreach Team on 01635 570934 or email email@example.com
"Thank you so much for coming to our school, you made me happy."
"I enjoyed the Watermill sessions because they have made me feel closer to my friends. It also gave me confidence and I hope I can do something like it again soon."